At The Floating Lotus, we love Eminence Organics, and use their skin care products in our day spa.
In 2008, I had my first facial using Eminence Organic Skin Care. At the time, I had been an aesthetician for 3 years but had never heard of the company. However, I still can remember how amazing the results were after that first Eminence Organics facial.
I was using other professional skin care products at the time, but that didn’t stop me from purchasing a few Eminence products that day, to take home with me! Now, 15 years later, I still use this product line.
Later, when I opened The Floating Lotus Day Spa in Little Rock, I learned that Eminence Organics is very much aligned with me as a person!
Here are the highlights of how this company has won my heart:
- They have more than 60 years of expertise in organic skin care. They were, and continue to be, a leader in developing organic skin care.
- All their products are free of parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, mineral oils, petroleum, fragrances, propylene glycol, and other harsh chemicals.
- They are a Certified B Corporation – this means that they use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. (Happy Earth Day! 😉)
- Forest for the Future: For every one of their products purchased, Eminence plants a tree. The Floating Lotus has been responsible for planting more than 4,000 trees! (Check out our Instagram Reel about this.)
- The Eminence Kids Foundation: A portion of every retail product sold is donated to providing organic, locally sourced, nutrient-rich foods for seriously ill children.
- They are committed to the environment, using sustainable farming practices and eco-friendly packaging.
- They use fresh ingredients, which means we are getting active, live ingredients that deliver powerful results.
- They use cutting-edge ingredients and formulas.
- The fruit, plants, and spices can be seen in the product!
- Each product is handmade.
- Each product is extremely potent. A little goes a long way, which prolongs the life of your product purchase.
- Eminence supports us, their spa partner, with educational trainings that ensure we are up to date on the newest ingredients and techniques.
One technique in which Eminence has trained The Floating Lotus staff is facial massage. Have you experienced our Hungarian lymphatic facial massage? If not, you need to! The Hungarian lymphatic facial massage is typically included in our facial treatments that are longer than 30 minutes (it’s not included in our microdermabrasion or dermaplaning facials).
Let us help you find the right Eminence Organic Skin Care products for you, so you can love them as much as we do. Book a facial treatment with us or, purchase products online and pick them up at the day spa!
Cassandra Benning is the owner of The Floating Lotus Day Spa and Yoga Studio. A licensed aesthetician, she helps clients be their most beautiful, inside and out.